Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
USB Port Not Working : Solutions
Hardware issuesProblem related to the connected device:
- Check that the connected hardware runs on another computer.
- Test other equipment on the same USB port
Problem related to USB ports, motherboard, cables:
- One or more USB ports may stop workin due to a failure of the motherboard (after a power surge...).
- There may be a wiring problem between the port(s) and the motherboard (faulty or disconnected cable)
- Try the other USB ports one by one to check if they are properly connected to the motherboard or enabled in the BIOS.
- If either the front or rear connectors are working, it is probably due to a fault in the connection between the USB ports and motherboard (check the extension cables).
Driver and software issues
- Check that there is no yellow exclamation mark in the device manager, which means a driver issue, next to the USB ports (re-install the drivers if necessary).